Pages

Sunday, September 25, 2011

Windows to Ubuntu or From Window to Humanism

With the time , the law against fake software makers is getting strict. Actually there must be laws in that field also. Because stealing anything which is available to pay and buy , is also a thievery. I also used a Windows XP Professional Service Pack 2 which I brought from a place like that for 100 Rs , but it is not safe. Because Key loggers, Malwares or Spywares can be come to it at anytime as it haven’t any connection with the company. As an example , it can’t get any updates. So when considering about the things I do , if any key logger comes ,all will be finished. Because I don’t like any Virus guards ( because when I install a virus guard ,it obstruct my work and also I don’t have any viruses , malwares or any other) So my websites ,social networking account and E-mail account will be ruined .It’s like cutting my hands and legs. So to be happy without facing to a thing like that Entertainer thought to change in to Ubuntu. But not at once , step by step ,because we cant fly without walking




I wrote this post , because sometimes the steps I follow will be useful to my blog readers also .So first I install Ubuntu 11.04 ,which I had.( ubuntu 11.10 will be coming near future). I did this keeping my Windows xp, because I cant be a bigwig with the new interface .After that I did the basic work like listening to music, watching films , connecting to the internet with the Ubuntu. It’s not much different. So I did the work, what I have to do by microsoft office from Libre office. But it’s little bit difficult to become familiar with it. Yet I can’t do work faster from it comparatively to the Microsoft office. And the next problem is , I was unable to find a Photo editing software like Photoshop. I f some one knows please tell me. For the media player I put VLC as same. Then the next problem is , the games which I played in Windows cannot be played in Ubuntu . For that I didn’t get any solution. But I got a news that there is a software called Wine , which can work .exe files in ubuntu. But I didn’t test it yet . when it get right, I’m saying GOOD BYE to windows , “for the help he gave me up to now





1 comment:

  1. Great idea, but the matter is poverty of the people & FOSS idea is not clear to the people yet!

    ReplyDelete