Pages

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Pioneer debit card

How are you all ? I am extremely happy today , because there are symptoms that my newly opened blog Sri lankan Internet customers society will be success, and also I got a Payoneer Debit card.So I’m going to tell you about that Payoneer Debit card.
Actually Payoneer Debit card is also a normal Master Debit card.By that we can do business with the internet , and also can buy goods from Master card accepted shops .But we can put money to it only by Internet money related companies combined with Payoneer.But first get this we must register in a company like that.To get this card I used Odesk which was a freelancer(Freelancer, 2Checkout)There are hundreds of companies like that . To find them you must search in the Google.


At first I registered to Odesk , I select Withdraw method and got a Payoneer Debit card . To get this you must want the Sri lankan National Identity Card. Inthat card ,there is the name of the company related with Payoneer, your name and the Card number. This also can be combined with Penpal. Yet I don’t know more about this , because I also got it today…………..

No comments:

Post a Comment